Thursday, June 26, 2014

Love You & Me

It's Thursday and that means new cut files have been added to The Cut Shoppe, and I have a new layout to share with you!  This week I used the Lots of Love background cut file, and instead of cutting the background, I used my sketch pens to create a fun look for my page.




I used the Sketch Pens to draw the Love background, and once it was finished, I cut several of the words from patterned paper and adhered them in place of the written words.  You could do a lot of different things with this cut file, and I think I will definitely be using it on more layouts!!

You can find the Lots of Love background (available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 format) in The Cut Shoppe, along with 4 other new cut file sets!  Stop by and take a peek!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/194328920/the-lots-of-love-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_1

And don't forget that the Design Team Call ends on Monday, June 30th!  So make sure you get your applications sent in to thecutshoppe@yahoo.com!

Supplies:  Lots of Love Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Die Cut Machine & Sketch Pens:  Silhouette; Patterned Paper, Tags, & Wood Veneers:  Chic Tags; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Arrow Clip, Flair Buttons & Wood Veneers:  Citrus Twist

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=l2-shopheader-name

4 comments:

  1. It looks great!! I'm embarrassed to say that I have yet to use my sketch pens. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background paper you made turned out really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooove this one! Perfect for the sketch pens!!

    ReplyDelete