Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Be awesome Be you

Hello, it's Danielle here today with something different than usual. Instead of a scrappy project, I decided to decorate a canvas bag that I had for a while but never used before.

Silhouette has this amazing Stencil material which is sticky and reusable. I picked the 'Be awesome Be you' quote from the Words to Live By cut file and cut it out with the Stencil Material. Now I only had to pick a bright pink fabric paint and I was good to go.

This is how my bag turned out.


This is the complete Words to Live By cut file, which you can find overhere in the store.

We love to see all kinds of projects made with The Cut Shoppe cut files, so please share them with us on Facebook or Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment