Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back To School

Hello! It's Jennifer and I'm so excited to have my first post as a member of The Cut Shoppe design team!  Since it is back to school time for most kids, I wanted to do a layout using a photo from my son's open house.  I used the 8.5 x 11 Get To The Point as my background as well as one of the cute titles from School Rules


I cut directly into my white cardstock using Get To The Point. I then used different patterns from the collection and adhered to the back of my page.  I love how this gives my layout a lot of color without being too overwhelming! 

Here is a close up of a group of arrows!


I love the stars in the center of each of the O's!  





Thank you for stopping by today!  Please check out The Cut Shoppe for these and many more fun cut files! Have a great day!


Supplies used:  patterned paper, chipboard frames, die cuts, brads, enamel dots: Simple Stories So Rad; journaling pen and date stamp: American Crafts; stapler: Teresa Collins for Xyron; Die Cut Machine: Cameo Silhouette



No comments:

Post a Comment