Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hello Love, Planner Bag



Aimee here, sharing my absolute favorite way to use The CutShoppe’s digital files: 
Heat Transfer!




I am so in love with the heat transfer material from Silhouette and Circut. Im sure there are other brands available too. These 2 brands are the most available at Joanns Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I have used both companies, and feel they are pretty equal.



*Note be sure to follow the packages directions and your machines suggested settings.



Here I used The Cut Shoppe's "In Stitches" red heat transfer from Circut, on a denim tote I bought at Hobby Lobby.




Number 1 thing about this project: remember to flip your image! I forgot to flip the image when I sent the image to my Silhouette. I didnt even realize I had forgotten to flip it until I was done weeding the material. Instead of throwing the cut away {the material is not cheap} I thought I would rock a backwards design, doesn’t it look super trendy/hipsterish?




And of course I have to share my cute little photo bomber/prop modeling this bag!




Isnt this the cutest planner bag?!




I just love the red stitching on the denim.











Jager




No comments:

Post a Comment