Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Card Photo Antics

It's Katrina here on The Cut Shoppe blog today, sharing a layout about trying to get pictures for our Christmas card. Trying to take photos of all four dogs can be a little crazy!  These were some outtakes of Ella running around our photo shoot area!

I used The Bits and Baubles cut file that recently went up in the shop. You can find the cut file HERE.


And here is a look at the set that I used.  It's a great one with lots of different cuts to create with. I used two of them for my layout, but seriously considered using more!



Am I right?!  How fun is this set.  You can use it for Christmas, winter, party themed projects and more!

One thing I like to do is to accent cuts somehow.  As you can see, I placed a doily underneath the flower/snowflake cut just to add some fun. I also added a die cut from the paper collection in the middle of it.


I knew I wanted to do a row of those trees at the bottom and a 6x6 mini pad is perfect for those types of cuts.  Add a sequin for a star and call it done! I also didn't adhere my trees all the way, I only applied adhesive down the middle in three spots. I thought it gave them a little fun look and some dimension instead of just being flat. 


That's all from me today.  Be sure to check out the new cut files that just came out for your New Year's projects!  Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment