Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Merry

The layout I'm sharing today uses the very versatile Quirky Quilt cut file. This cut file includes three variations, each one great for mixing patterns and/or colors and for using up scraps. 


Here I repurposed leftover paper scraps from a couple of older Christmas collections to create a "star-studded" background for my page:



Different patterned papers were used to back the openings of each individual "star":



Next, after adding a layered-paper photo mat, I embellished with a candycane paper clip and Christmas colored brads:


A smattering of gold stars highlights a title from the Bits & Baubles cut file: 


Several other motifs and sayings come with this file,


and I can't wait to use them all. I think that plank tree might be next! Or maybe the candy cane! 

With both seasonal and non-seasonal files from The Cut Shoppe, decorating my scrapbook pages can be just as much fun as decorating my home for Christmas. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment