Sunday, January 10, 2016

Word to the Wise-One Cool Kid

Hi friends Candace here with you today to share a layout made with the super fun Word to the Wise cut file.
 

I adore this cut file!  With four boys this cut file comes in handy a lot!  For this layout I used inspiration from a beautiful layout from our very own Ashley Horton.  Here is a look at her fabulous layout!

For my layout I used the Max collection from Bella Blvd.  The Max collection is my absolute favorite boy collection and I am having a really hard time not hoarding it!  I decided to bite the bullet and use it for a scrap lift layout of Ashley's layout.  Here is a look at my layout.
  

Here are a few close ups...


I had so much fun creating this layout!  Thanks for stopping by!  To get this cut file you can stop by the shop here.  Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The cut file, the stitching, the paper collection! It all works together so well!!!

    ReplyDelete