Saturday, April 30, 2016

Take Note

Hello! Michelle here with you on this last day of April to share a new layout featuring one of the recent releases from The Cut Shoppe! Since its appearance in the store, I have been eyeing the beautiful floral garlands from the Spring Fling cut file and they instantly came to mind when I was considering how to scrap a super sweet picture of my youngest daughter and her daddy.

The Spring Fling cut file includes six spring themed images, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

When I see a circular shape, like the garlands, I immediately think of "framing."  This could mean framing a title or in my case, framing the picture.



By using the garland to frame this sweet picture, I am bringing the attention straight to where I want it.  



Using a circular shape is also an invitation to layer--pairing together the diecut floral garland with pretty papers is always a favorite technique.

Looking forward to seeing how you all use this fun and springy cut file!

The Cut Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment