Friday, August 5, 2016

Focus on colorful cardstock

Hi Girls! Flóra is here with a fun layout. Nowadays I really like colorful cardstock papers and I was thinking what if I use only cardstock on a layout and no patterned papers. It was not so easy but a great experience.


I used the Oodles of Doodles cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I really like this one because includes lots of amazing patterns what are not so specific.


I enlarged the heart pattern, backed it with vellum paper and machine sew on random places. I also cut with Silhouette Cameo my own die cuts like arrow, flowers, clouds. Everything is from the Oodles of Doodles cut file set. I finished my layout with Simple Stories Sunshine & Happines embellishments.



I hope you like my pink and yellow page. Don't forget to purchase the Oodles of Doodles cut file set. ;-) 
See you next time! 
Flóra

No comments:

Post a Comment