Saturday, September 17, 2016

Fantastic Food

Hello!  It's Melissa back with you again!  I have another layout to share with you today, and I'm  featuring the new Foodgram cut file.  This time I decided to create my own background using two of the phrases of the cut file, because they were perfect for these photos of my youngest eating her "breaksie" - her adorable word for breakfast!

I used the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection, and backed my cut file with the paper that has three blocks of colour on it, such an easy and quick way to create my background!


This is the Foodgram cut file, and you can find it in the Etsy store here.



To make my background all I did was replicate the two words I wanted in Silhouette Studio, then positions them in two lines.  I copied the two lines and replicated them down the page until I was happy with how it looked.



I didn't have much journalling for this page, and all I had to say fit perfectly between two of the words.


I colour matched my embellishments to the background paper.  This is a close up of the mint.


The "fantastic" is from the chipboard sheet, and for the "food" I took one of the positive cuts and trimmed off the #.  I coloured it pink with my watercolours.


Thanks so much for looking!  Have an awesome rest of your weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment