Monday, September 5, 2016

Guest Designer | Sherry Coogan

Happy Labor Day!  It's time to introduce our first Guest Designer for September!  Help us welcome Sherry CooganSherry is super sweet, and creates amazing layouts and we love her use of cut files!  She has an amazing layout to share with us today, but first let's get to know a bit about Sherry.

http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/



Hello, everyone! My name is Sherry Coogan and I live in beautiful Signal Mountain, TN with my husband, two children, and a spoiled cat.

Combining pretty paper with cherished photos is truly a passion of mine. Creating with Ashley’s fun and fabulous cut files was such a treat!

When I’m not scrapbooking, I love to read, exercise, and dabble in art.

Thanks so much for joining us Sherry!  Let's see Sherry's gorgeous layout using the Oodles of Doodles cut file and the Happy Camper cut file!




WOW!!  This layout is right up my alley!  I love the bright, happy colors Sherry used and the way she layered multiple cut files from the two different sets!  And how cute are the 4 little photos placed around the compass die cut!

Thank you so much Sherry for guesting with us!  You can find more of Sherry's beautiful work on her Blog, My Favorite Things.  You can also find links to more of Sherry's social media platforms on her Blog.

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

1 comment: