Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Crew

Hello friends!! Kelly here today with a layout featuring the Hul-La-Ba-Zoo Cut File from The Cut Shoppe!





We came across a photo booth at the zoo and I loved how the photos turned out! It was such a fun way to document the day! The fun geometric shape of all of the animals in the Hul-La-Ba-Zoo Cut File are perfect for zoo photos! I paired the cut file along with products from Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzy, JilliBean Soup, the Hip Kit Club and more!


One of my favorite techniques is to back cut files with busy pattern paper. You can see how the JilliBean Soup pattern paper just helps the giraffe jump off the page. 


I've also put together a video showing the process of how this layout came together! There's a bonus Cricut Design Space Tutorial!! 



Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files!!



No comments:

Post a Comment