Friday, September 23, 2016

Selfie time

Hi there! It's Flóra back today on The Cut Shoppe blog. My latest layout was made with the awesome Washi Love cut file set. Zinia's beautiful project really inspired me to try this cut file. 



First I cut out the washi stipes from different papers. I used monochrome and patterned papers as well. My idea was to create a backround from the colorful stripes, so I made an order. It was important to placed the vivid colors in the middle, so they guide the eyes to the photo.



I made a shaker pocket and filled up it with the tiny cut out pieces. The shaker pocket idea on a scrapbook layout comes from Suse Fish. I think it's so clever, I have long wanted to try. I backed the transparent packet with a piece of vellum, so it can pop out from the busy background.


Then I created my title and embellished my project. This time I also used stamped sentiments to complete my page.


That is it for today. Sure, I will use again and again the Washi Love cut file, as it's so cool. My favourite is the one with hearts. I can imagine it could be super cool in a real washi size. :-) Visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for more awesomeness. 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment