Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hello Wednesdays!

Hey friends! Kelly here sharing a new fall layout using the Leaf It To Me Cut File from The Cut Shoppe!





Fall is my favorite time of year! The cooler weather, the leaves changing color and the awesome fall scrapbook goodies! I paired old with new for this layout using a couple Simple Stories collections that have been hanging around in my stash and then also using Ashley's fall collection, Oakley Avenue, from Pretty Little Studio.



I cut all four of the designs from the cut file. I love that two of the leaves are solid images and then the other two images are open allowing you to back the cut file with your favorite papers! Backing cut files is one of my favorite techniques!


I added the title to the top of the page using products from Oakley Avenue and paired those pieces with a banner from Simple Stories. I tucked the leaves behind my photo and then continued my title under the photo using alpha stickers from Simple Stories. I wanted to add a little more color between my typed journaling and the word 'Wednesday' so I grabbed a washi strip from the Oakley Avenue! The colors match PERFECTLY!



To finish the layout I added strips of paper from Simple Stories at the bottom of the page, gold machine stitching and splatters of Gold Color Shine.



Here's a process video showing how all of this came together!



Thank you so much for joining me today and don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment