Saturday, March 11, 2017

#Hustle

Hi! Kelly here to share a new vacation themed layout using the Going Geo Cut File!



I started by enlarging the "Go" Geotag to 10.5" in Cricut Design Space and cut the cut file image on a patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine- On A Whim Collection.


I wanted the image to stand out on the light kraft cardstock so I added a wash of white acrylic paint before adhering the cut file to the background. I also added hand stitching around the entire image using hot pink embroidery floss to give a defining edge to the cut file image. If you're not into hand stitching you could always add machine stitching or even trace the cut file with a marker.


I then moved onto embellishing the layout using die cuts and chipboard stickers from the On A Whim Collection.



I've also put together a process video showing how this layout came together! 



Remember to head over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the amazing cut files!


No comments:

Post a Comment