Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bee happy | Anna Komenda

Hello The Cut Shoppe fans. It's Anna here with my last post for this fantastic team. I won't be publishing on TCS blog anymore but I will not stop using those cut files for sure. I am a fan of Ashley's designs for years and I always find them inspiring. So it's not a good bye for me. For my last inspiration I created this juicy, spring page with a lot of flowers.


I used "The flower power" background cut file to create this mixed media and artsy look.


I colored the white watercolor paper sheet with Distress Oxide inks to get fresh background for my cut out. I also colored the cut out itself.


I used a picture of bee that I snapped year ago. It was such a great, spring day with everything blooming around. Insects were working like crazy flying from flower to flower. Just a perfect world.


If you want to learn how to make similar page, I have a video tutorial for you. 



Thank you for stopping by and for all those lovely comments during my term. Hope to meet with you somewhere on-line.




No comments:

Post a Comment