Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Marvelous Easter - Erica Thompson

Hello and Happy Monday!  Erica here with you today with my very first post as a member of The Cut Shoppe Design Team!  I am beyond excited to be here this term and so thankful to Ashley for letting me be a part of such a wonderful team!  Today I want to share a layout I created using one of the cut files that was released on March 15th!
 
Perfect for all your spring/Easter layouts!  I am using the Flower Garden file and fell and love with the gorgeous flowers!
One thing that I love about using cut files is that you can alter then to fit what you need!  As much as I love the Bloom & Grow saying on the file I knew it did not match my photo so I simply just cut it off!  I am sure this can be removed before cutting but I had a bunch of files already cut ahead of time since my scrap time is very limited.
 I backed the file with beautiful papers from the Paige Evans Pick Me Up collection and decided to use a piece of white card stock as my base.  I added some color to my base using the packaging technique and also added drops of color that matched my papers.
I backed my photo with a few layers and embellished lightly around the photo adding a few more flowers from the Pick Me Up ephemera pack.

The Cut Shoppe has you covered for all your cut file needs!  Looking forward to seeing your Easter photos mixed with some of the fabulous cutfiles from The Cut Shoppe soon!  Thanks so much for stopping today and I will be back later this month for more fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment