Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Celebrate Easter | Caroli Schulz

Hello there! Caroli here, with my very first post as part of the DT of The Cut Shoppe :)  Today I want to share a fun layout I made using gorgeous Celebrate Easter cut file.




This is my layout:



As soon as I saw this cut file I knew I wanted to use it as big focus of my project, so I decided how to fill it in a fun and creative way.

I filled letter S using several little circles, and gave them some extra volume by folding them in halves. I love how they look.



For filling letter E I used plenty of diecuts, I adhered some of the using foam dots, this way my page gains volume and looks more interesting. 



Journaling is always an important item on my layouts. In this case, I backed letter R with some white cardstock with a slight clouds pattern, this way I can use this space to write all about the pic. I combined my own handwriting with some tiny stickers just to make my journaling a little bit more interesting and an active element in my design.



As you can see, finished layout is a fun page, with a lot of volume, and the most important thing is that it documents a beautiful memory of my two little ones ♥




I hope you liked this idea and got some inspiration to work with this lovely cut file. If you have any comment just leave me a comment. See you soon on a next post! 

1 comment:

  1. Great page! Love the patterns and colors and especially the use of a letter as a journaling space!

    ReplyDelete