Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hello Spring | Kelly Janes

Hey there friends! Kelly back with you today to share a new 12x12 layout using two cut files - The Up & Down Background Cut File & the Spring Fever Cut File.





I cut The Up & Down Background Cut File on white cardstock and used a couple Pinkfresh Studio Stamps from my stash to create the background design. I then loosely watercolored each of the stamped images, and I also adhered fun foam behind the cut file image before adhering it to the yellow cardstock background.


I positioned my photo and embellishments on top of The Up & Down Cut File and then cut my title from the Spring Fever Cut File on bright pink cardstock. I also added pop dots behind the title to create more dimension and shadowing. I love all of the bright & cheery colors in this layout! It just screams Spring, and I know I'm ready for warmer weather after this crazy cold winter!


Now you can take a look at my process video showing how this layout came together!



Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me and remember to head to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files & digital collections!


No comments:

Post a Comment