Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Spring Vibes - Caroli Schulz

Hello there! It's Caroli and today I want to share a new layout I made using one of the gorgeous cut files designed by Ashley.

Today I'm sharing this layout I made using Hello Spring cut file:



I also used these flowers exclusively designed for Scrapbook Nerd and available for free at their website:


Here is my layout, I used patterned paper and embellishments from Spring Things collection by Doodlebug Design, and a pic f my little girl few years ago. 




I cut several flowers and combined them with acetate and paper embellishments, I love how these clusters came out.





Something I love is to use my sewing machine to stitch over cut files, in this case I stitched all over the letter




My layout has a lot of volume and color, just perfect for a spring themed project! 




I hope you liked this idea and give it a try, cut files + sewing machine = success! :)

Before you go, make sure to mark you calendars for our NSD event this weekend! I will be sharing a project that hopefully will get you inspired, stayed tuned!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment